Brevity And Gravity - Poem by Benjamin Feliciano
Sometimes I look at people and wonder,
Not what they are thinking, but if they are thinking.
Woman on the train, are you remembering?
Man on the street, do you reminisce?
Child on the bus, are you imagining?
Or do your eyes rest placidly,
And you look to space for only a vacuum?
Do you look at nothing to see only nothing?
Comments about Brevity And Gravity by Benjamin Feliciano
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl