Bichitra Anand Poems
- My Identity I weep under the quilt Alone in deep night For ...
- My Temple To eulogize I try not Pangs of your deep ...
- My Wife My wife I could discover Nothing in my wife
- My God This whole body, a shrine Devoted to you. I love, ...
- My Archives I thought To disclose some of lines Of your ...
- My Father My mother is my home I grow safe and sound ...
- My End I possess whatever virtues Offered on your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''The Brooke of truth flows in a valley just down the hills of your eyes.''Truth
''Two mobile sets in your pocket may not connect eachother if network is not there.Two neighbours may not connect eachother if heartwork is not there.''Heartwork
''A man discovers nothing in his wife other than his own weaknesses.''Wife
Best Poem of Bichitra Anand
I weep under the quilt
Alone in deep night
This is perhaps my identity.