Billy Henderson Poems
- Lateral Thinkin' Blues WORDS & MUSIC. BILLY HENDERSON (12 ...
- Eat Your Greens Blues 1. My mama done tol’ me, when I was ...
- Diamonds And Dogs I bought ma wee mutt for a tenner. The ring...
- Bachanalia In Excelsis 1, A bottle o’ rum is just enough tae ...
- Inside-Ootside-In INSIDE-OOTSIDE-IN. Words & Music by ...
- Beautiful Lies Beautiful Lies Words & Music by ...
- I May Be A Blaw-In Words & Music by Billy ...
Education: The 'Broons' & Buggerology.
About: Pro. singer/songwriter/guitarist. Variety of material, ranging from Scots, Irish, U. S. English and some humorous Scots poetry. Available for bookings.
Well, put it this way; There was one poor lion who didn't have a christian.
Breaking wind to the tune of \'Peter and the Wolf
Forming an 'Old Folks Folk-Band'.
Meeting God, (while I'm still alive) .
Hamish Imlach, Iain MacKintosh, Ewan MacColl, Martin Carthy, June Tabor, Peter Bellamy, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Billy Henderson
I May Be A Blaw-In
Words & Music by Billy Henderson
I may be a blaw-in, but I'm naw a blaw-weary
Wild rover no more, till ma lugs have went bleary,
Awaiting the muse wi' a brain like a peerie,
My livelihood’s goin' for a song.
1.Communities come and communities go,
And it’s whether in Kishorn or up in Dungloe,
But it’s something the city-folks never will know,
All wrapped up in their own morbid world.
2.I’ve played on the streets, in the pubs often sung,
I’m not fashed wi’ electric to ...