Brandon Lucero Poems
- We Passed Eachother You wanted more? Well life's a bore. ...
- Infinite Moves Damned is the man who abandons himself damned...
- Only Shallow Walking through the halls gliding swiftly ...
- Perpetual Wonder (Love Letter ...
- Fire Heaven Sent Now we travel to far away places, heads ...
- Let The Ashes Rise Drifting in and out Sometimes all about, ...
- Sometimes Sometimes I suffer sometimes rain will fall cold ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
We Passed Eachother
You wanted more?
Well life's a bore.
I'm not sorry.
Just wanted to say, I don't hate you anymore.
You tried your best and it wasn't enough.
Death was calling but nobody answered.
We passed each other by on the street,
death smiled that uneasy wicked smile,
I was broken, beaten and scarred.
Bloody and toxic, raped of life.
Always my fault, always my doing, I can't complain.
Soul forged in a lake of fire.
Who knew such evil could give birth to such good?
I am an infant born anew every minute.