Brian J. Stafford
Brian J. Stafford Poems
- Same Old Story It's the same old picture, but with ...
- Just A Dream I saw yellow horses charging, through fields ...
- If Only I'D Walked This Way Be... If only I'd walked this ...
- Musical Memories Melodic memories appear, Uptempo thoughts ...
- A Friend Called Hindsight Your on a crazy journey, but you ...
- Take You On A Journey Let me take you on a journey, Without...
- Strange Wind There's strange wind blowing, through my head ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Brian J. Stafford
Same Old Story
It's the same old picture,
but with different colours;
It's the same old people,
but with different faces;
It's the same old lessons,
that we will never learn;
It's the same old problems,
but with different excuses;
It's the same old script,
but with different words;
It's the same old story,
I wish I'd never heard.
Brian J Stafford