Brigitt Rodriguez Poems
- It Was Music I felt every strum of the bass like a ...
- No Love Of His The love of a father. It's always so ...
- Not Feeling It Every time we kiss Every time we touch When ...
- Don'T Hurt Me You hurt me. All that is left are past ...
- I Think About Him All The Time I think about him all the ...
- How He Makes Me Feel When I see his face my world turns ...
- Close My Eyes Let me close my eyes let me stop the tears ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''I don't know if I love you, but you've made me realize I have never truly loved before.''Bibi Milagros
''No decision is the wrong decision''Bibi Milagros
It Was Music
I felt every strum of the bass like a sledgehammer to my heart, and still could not bring myself to stop listening
Each chord resonated within my flesh
With each new harmony came a fresh flood of tears
Their voices made my heart ache and all I could do was close my eyes and suffer in my own silence.
It hurt; every bit.
Then the song would end.
Another would start.
And the process would begin again.
It was beautiful.
It was tragic.
It was music.