Brittany Fegley Poems
- Never I've never known you Or the love of a father No I ...
- A Mere Glimpse Your worthless, they say. You'll never amount...
- Beauty Her hair as black as death Her skin as white as ...
- Man In The Sky The crack in the ocean Is where I lay The ...
- Ghosts Flicker in the night Don't look Under my bed In my ...
- Pleasure You struck me hard You struck me deep You stuck me...
- The Hidden The morbidity The pain staking truth The vacant...
I grew up in a small town called Corning. I started writing poetry when I was about 12. Since then It's been my escape from reality. The only thing I can rely on. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brittany Fegley
I've never known you
Or the love of a father
No I lied
The love I felt
Thats what I felt
I thought thats
What love was
I've never felt love
But what you did
What you made me feel
Is not love
It never will be
I always come
At loss for words
When I think of you
I'm over come by sadness