Brooke Johnson Poems
- King Of Hearts You make your way, into my heart. And ...
- Broken What did I do that hurt you so bad, For you to be ...
- Deepest Fears
- My Heart My heart was broken, full of pain. You left me, ...
- Back Fire I've got the best of you. Told you everything you ...
- Leaving With Your Heart Breaki... I'm sorry it had to end this...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brooke Johnson
King Of Hearts
You make your way,
into my heart.
And probably plently of other girls too.
I don't know how you can do it!
Just sit back and watch as
the tears fall from each of our faces!
You play the heart like you play a video game!
'Beginners Luck, ' is what they always say.
And I'm pretty sure that's what you think
when you play the heart this way!
Your the Master, your the King, your the Card holder,
you really think you control everything.
You've got my heart locked up, I can never let go.
To where I could never say no!
Now let's just ...