Deepest Fears - Poem by Brooke Johnson
I fear to Love, because I don't want to lose you!
I fear to Lose, because I don't want to hurt!
I fear to Hurt, because I don't want the reality!
I fear Reality, because It's real.
Comments about Deepest Fears by Brooke Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl