King Of Hearts - Poem by Brooke Johnson
You make your way,
into my heart.
And probably plently of other girls too.
I don't know how you can do it!
Just sit back and watch as
the tears fall from each of our faces!
You play the heart like you play a video game!
'Beginners Luck, ' is what they always say.
And I'm pretty sure that's what you think
when you play the heart this way!
Your the Master, your the King, your the Card holder,
you really think you control everything.
You've got my heart locked up, I can never let go.
To where I could never say no!
Now let's just say,
I'm the Queen of Hearts.
Comments about King Of Hearts by Brooke Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl