Broken - Poem by Brooke Johnson
What did I do that hurt you so bad,
For you to be the one mad?
I'm the one that hurts, not you.
You tell me that your mad,
and I don't seem to know the reasons why.
When I'm the one suffering from all your lies.
You say I broke your heart,
but the problem is you shot mine like a dart.
I don't understand what your trying to do.
Or maybe, Yeah I do.
I trusted you with my heart, but you broke it in two.
I can't believe I trusted you.
Comments about Broken by Brooke Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda