Leaving With Your Heart Breaking - Poem by Brooke Johnson
I'm sorry it had to end this way.
With no words to say.
Telling you, I love you.
Telling you I would stay!
It's just, I can't let go of my past, because he was the biggest part!
I'm sorry I left you, with a breaking heart!
Leaving you like this kills me too.
But I promise I'll never forget you!
Comments about Leaving With Your Heart Breaking by Brooke Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl