by her Poems
- Your World, My World; Two Diff...
- Billet-Doux Hey there, Looks like you’re alone. Need ...
- Happy Mondays; Sad Tuesdays Excited like a bird, like a ...
- White Guy He's just someone I met from way downtown, Who ...
- Acceptance Is For Me I guess I have to accept everything, ...
- Crush He knocks me of my feet, Whenever I’m on my seat.
- The World Around Me Another morning, a other ...
people, my name is *******. it's secret. but people in school call me jami, M.A or. you may call me by that way. i was formerly an editor in our school mag but then i transfered to another club which i regret the most. so nothing more. and i love fighting. i'm a silent fighter. at present, i'll make a very good essay because i want to return to our school mag organization and if they like my work,... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Your World, My World; Two Different Worlds
both worlds with different kind.
These worlds which souls could find.
Your world so beautiful,
my world so lonely.
Your world so magnificent,
It even smells like heaven scent.
My world so gloomy,
Please don't come,
It wouldn't make you happy.
My world so lame,
please let's not play this game.
I dream of your place,
that place with a wonderful face.
I want to go to you,
Oh please, rescue my heart so blue.
My darling dear,
if you only knew how i feel.