Carl Toothman Poems
- Poem To Birds Of all the things I could try would be to fly,...
- Missing Sects That Were In- Took an interesting walk ...
- What Does C-- Have Against Me... What does C-- have against ...
- And Dna I know you all like being alive It’s so fun being ...
- Poem To Cynlee Cynlee, allow me just to say ...
- How To Be Hip Sten Olof and Anna Ohlsson Who already have ...
- 22 States I was stung when I heard the news of dying bees, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Carl Toothman
Poem To Birds
Of all the things I could try
would be to fly, before I die
But not to fly with silver wings
but using my very own things
like flying when asleep in bed
using no feathers nor wide webs.
Body rising up in the air
no falling, and without a care
such flying and feeling so free
just the way I'd like it to be
oh, ...to have been a flighty bird
dropping only pieces of turd
not having to make decisions
to dropp bombs of close precision
only the sound of human verse
shouting back a vehement curse
the only harm that poo ...