Chel sea Poems
- Sense Of Betrayal A burning sensation starting at my feet, ...
- What I'Ve Learned I've learned that.. hearts may break, ...
- Confusion Was it all a waste of time? Time that I'll never ...
- Jaded Thoughts Confusiong fills me brain, my mind I want to ...
- Never Become You Sititng in my room Trying to remember my ...
- Drawing This Line You crush You hate You push You take
- My Appologies I'm sorry, it's just my feelings are there, for...
I'm a now 22 year old senior in college, that finds the only way to release what I'm going through are by poems and mostly songs. I enjoy writing bu have not been on this site in forever due to me forgetting I ever started this. I'm in a very different place in my life as I'm getting ready to graduate from college, as opposed to highschool when i started this. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chel sea
Sense Of Betrayal
A burning sensation starting at my feet, running to my heart
I've never felt something like this before
All we had, is it all torn apart?
All becuase of one mishap, my heart strings are torn
Shivering inside, chest feels like it might colaspe
Was it all a lie, was it a relaspe_
Disturbed to know what I just found out
COnfused to know why I trusted you with no doubt
Am I blowing this out of poportion_
Now I may abort our mission
A cramping sensation starting at my toes, running through my veins
I´ve never even known this feeling could be real
I may ...