CHIGOZIE DANGOL Poems
- The Past Is Past; Leave It The... Even though feelings were ...
- I Miss Home I miss home, where nature is lush and the fields ...
- Tearz From The Grave Yard With each drop of tear that leaves ...
- Don'T Be Too Hard On You! Do not congratulate yourself too ...
- The Dogs Are Coming It's a massive killing, one of a giant ...
- Fetish Blaq shoes! Blaq socks! Blaq sexy lingerie! Itz ...
- Strange Sometimes He is quiet! Sometimes He is wild! ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about CHIGOZIE DANGOL
The Past Is Past; Leave It There
Even though feelings were hurt
Trust betrayed and friends part
The past is the past
lets leave it there,
We now have the chance to make it right,
Be not quick to condemn now,
Hold your whip for a moment,
And before you strike,
See, I am not your enemy!
I pray do not slay,
Still the Night with words tender and soft,
Though the scars remain,
The future beckons with hope
The Past is past, let it be so!