Christina Shischell Poems
- Love Is A Lie. Love is a Lie Love is painful Love is ...
- Evanders Song The wind gently weeps as we all walk the same ...
- Abyss Each new blow Is felt with a new pain A new ...
- Dragon How delightful it would be If your heart was as ...
- Ashamed I am so ashamed of this lie I just want to cry I am...
- Jacob You just happen to be beautiful And I just happen to ...
- El Paso The sun is setting In the El Paso horizon I'm ...
I love music and poetry, I mostly listen to Classic Rock. My favorite poets are Edgar Allen Poe and Javan. I hate school, I hate most of my teachers. I like the band Pray for the Soul of Betty, some people call me crazy, but I would just say that I am different. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Christina Shischell
Love Is A Lie.
Love is a Lie
Love is painful
Love is holding in your cries
Love is tears falling down
Like rain from a window
Love is accepting what will never be changed
Love is a screaming sadness trapped inside
Breaking lose only to show your great pain
Only to explain the torment you feel
Love is just another road to satisfaction
Love is a bleeding heart with no tourniquet
Love is never truthful, never honest
Love is a few moments of joy and days of pain
Love is something I wish could be more pure
Love is not what it should be
Love is a weapon, used so ...