Christopher Taber Poems
- To Write A poem To me a ray of hope Where more likely than ...
- Not Another Regret Not Another Regret You will not be ...
- The Last Of The Romantics Romanticism is dying away, Those ...
- Lonely Lonely: Having a feeling of depression or sadness ...
- Regrets Regrets Two regrets One for her and one for you I ...
- You Loved Her Once You loved her once, You can’t have her ...
- To Be Turned Down To be turned down Is understood To be ...
Just wanted to say thanks to all the ladies in my life who have given me inspiration to write, as much as i may hate you for it... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Christopher Taber
To me a ray of hope
Where more likely than not
None shall shine
Is to hope
For greater things and grand days to come
For false hopes breed depression deep within
Too many wrongs have been done for few to rights
The few rights can’t hold fast against the countless lonely nights
Is to hope
Hope for the sweetest girl I know
Hope for a chance at something I’ve been missing
Hope for something more than a broken heart
Hope for a new life, a new start