Clester James Rabuyo
Clester James Rabuyo Poems
- Save Me (An open letter from Mother Earth) Save me, from ...
- You Fired Up My Frozen Heart -new- I never thought I'd learn to ...
- Inevitable Seasons
- Mythological Love M**** ***, how beautiful is thy name ...
- Astronomical Love Let me hold your hands tight Forget ...
- Know Thy Enemy, Know Me I, the wolf clothed like a ...
- Impossible Night WALK WITH ME MYLOVE, SAY YES. EVEN HOW FAR ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Clester James Rabuyo
(An open letter from Mother Earth)
Save me, from thy cruel hands my child
I know thy needs, and I provide
You can get any resource from my land,
But please, don't destroy me, I command
My oceans, falls, rivers and my water
Don't pollute them, so you may use them forever
And my land, where your houses are built on
Take good care of them, so you may live on it, from now and so on.
My animal's habitat, which is the forest
Nourish and cultivate it for abundant harvest
Tame them, my animals, as your pets and be kind
For even in the beginning, I ...