Clinton Ekeh Poems
- A Sweet Nightmare It was a pale evening The weary sun had ...
- A New Dawn Often a time in life We seem to be stuck in a ...
- The Man In The Mirror Before my mirror, I stood With flashes...
- The Rich Fool I know of a gentleman Who goes by the name ...
- Am In Love! Have you ever been in love? When you feel you ...
- What If? Should it happen you slept Only to awake, up ...
- Salvation Are you born again? Do you have eternal life in ...
Am just a lad who loves spending time writing more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Clinton Ekeh
A Sweet Nightmare
It was a pale evening
The weary sun had gone resting
Passing the baton over to the meek moon
Whose benign brilliance, the night dampened soon
Somewhere in the dark zone
Was a lady burdened to her bones
Alone in a solitary room
No friend, no groom
Only memories of her past loomed
The bane of her contrived doom
Her once haven of marital bliss
Metamorphosed into a living hell
They had met by coincidence
Fell in love by providence
Their marriage was a bed of roses
Until the thorn of childlessness pricked in
It was their fourth year
A child she was...