Clinton Ekeh Poems
- A New Dawn Often a time in life We seem to be stuck in a ...
- The Man In The Mirror Before my mirror, I stood With flashes...
- The Rich Fool I know of a gentleman Who goes by the name ...
- Am In Love! Have you ever been in love? When you feel you ...
- What If? Should it happen you slept Only to awake, up ...
- Salvation Are you born again? Do you have eternal life in ...
- The Greatest Love Of All TRUE LOVE Once upon a time, There...
Am just a lad who loves spending time writing more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Clinton Ekeh
A New Dawn
Often a time in life
We seem to be stuck in a rut
Overridden by fiery situations
Confronted by seemingly insurmountable goliaths
When we can't breath
Neither can we speak
For we are so weak
From the battles of life
Which we everyday fight
At such times victory might seem surreal
Cos we ‘ve lost hope in hoping
Yea indeed such times are dreadful
And it takes courage to see a breakthrough
Inspite of the failures we've been through
look, the vapours are gathering
the cloud is cracking
the wind is whispering
that your latter rain ...