Courtney Caine Poems
- Wash It Away I try to wash away the pain with pills' I try ...
- Chocking On Tears And Pain chocking on the tears the pain to...
- The Broken Soul the broken soul cries for help but does ...
- I Will Never Win tell me your secrets but i wont share ...
- I Love You i need you you are my everything the one that ...
- Forsaken you are alone in the darkness you have been ...
- The Pain You Give Me my heart is breaking i never though ...
am the normal depressed girl that where most of my poems come from all my poems are what am feeling.some say that what makes them good. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Courtney Caine
Wash It Away
I try to wash away the pain with pills'
I try to make the pain go away, but still,
Everyday no matter how hard I try,
Happiness for me is hard to find,
Losing all hope of finding love,
Begging for help from above,
Instead of getting better, things get worse,
To me, living feels like a curse,
Feeling of death comes to mind,
The light in the dark I can not find,
All I need is someone to listen,
All I need is someone to care,
Because at this moment living,
Is a burdon I can not bare,
My fingers shake,
I've had more than I can take,