Crystal Rosser Poems
- Behind My Eyes Behind my eyes, I begin to see you, ...
- The Lifeless I part with my heart set neatly upon the table; ...
- Golden What becomes of a moony mind? Entombed, in a ...
- Wandering Through The Wreckage I see your rage, Like ...
- In The Shape Of Winter In a curl, I have met the calm of my ...
- When I Think Of You When I think of you, I think of your ...
- Valentine's Day For The Birds Every bird, come and Choose ...
I am a lover of words, expression, and communication. My hope is to share this passion with the world and unite the world through the subtle graces of love and literature. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Crystal Rosser
Behind My Eyes
Behind my eyes, I begin to see you, love
Through the thick haze of darkness
How deeply I long for your hands grasping
And your lips sweeping.
Behind my breast, I feel the old pounding
Of my heart, the feeling of fire, love
Rushing throughout my veins
As I quietly whisper your name into the shadows.
Moan-and-roll, moan-and-touch; for you
Inside of me,
Like the opalescent moonlight penetrates
Through a window, you seep into my soul.
Behind my head, to what spells have you cast
Upon the tinkering of my mind
Involving passion and ...