Crystal Rosser Poems
- The Lifeless I part with my heart set neatly upon the table; ...
- In The Shape Of Winter In a curl, I have met the calm of my ...
- Behind My Eyes Behind my eyes, I begin to see you, ...
- Golden What becomes of a moony mind? Entombed, in a ...
- Wandering Through The Wreckage I see your rage, Like ...
- When I Think Of You When I think of you, I think of your ...
- Valentine's Day For The Birds Every bird, come and Choose ...
I am a lover of words, expression, and communication. My hope is to share this passion with the world and unite the world through the subtle graces of love and literature. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Crystal Rosser
I part with my heart set neatly upon the table;
A salami pricker beside it,
I part with the clothes still hanging damp
On the line
And the linens wrinkled and dirty.
I forgot to turn off the stove,
And hang your coat
On the hook, and just as well,
The fire will need more wood too.
You will smell my familiar essence
Lingering in the sweet, dark
Of rum and wine.
I know, I know; I know now
I feel customarily indifferent;
Desire and despair,
Are one and the same to me.
I am unable to weather your touch, ...