Crystle Jones Poems
- Without You When I look into your eyes, I see my entire ...
- A Broken Life She sits in the corner cryin, 'N cuttin her ...
- Self Image Look into a mirror, And tell me what you ...
- Life After Death Look into my eyes. Stare into my ...
- My Dear Rose When people ask me where you are, I wish i ...
- My Reason Why Id sit in the dark, Alone and ...
- Pain Or Happiness she sits she she thinks she questions ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
When I look into your eyes,
I see my entire life.
I just donno what i would do,
If anything ever happened to you.
Your my reason, for getting up in the mornin',
My reason for breathin', my reason for livin'
When I see you smile, everything else just seems to fade.
I dont think i would last,
Even for just one day.
I would follow you, anywhere you go.
But this im sure, you already know.
Take my hand.
Take me with you.
Show me a place that, I never knew.
But please dont leave me, all alone.
I wont survive, on my own.
I need you standin, ...