Dakota Ellerton Poems
- Jack Daniels. Jack Daniels, oh how I adore you. You listen...
- My Father, My Father My father, my father, I love he, my ...
- Down The Rabbit Hole She swooped in to catch my last breath ...
- Bipolar Love A bipolar reality awaits you and I, we need ...
- Tainted Lovers, Love Lying Lov... With you inside me, ...
- My Little Monster Within my sadness and lonliness, I dwell ...
- Not A Day Goes By, That I Don'...
I've been writing since I was young. I started with little poems and expanded from there. With each new experience in life, I enjoy expressing it through my writing. I am inspired to write by the people in my life, the mysterious in the world, and the illusion of love. I am motivated by my strong emotions and opinions. It's our nature to learn, and experience, poetry is a beautiful way of expressing yourself. It's probably one of my favorite hobbies.
I hope to collect everything I've ever written, good and bad, into one big book. That way when I'm old and have nothing better to do with my time when bingo has been cancelled I can re-experience the thing's I've written ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dakota Ellerton
oh how I adore you.
You listen when I ramble,
and give the warmest feeling.
When I'm with you,
I can't feel any pain.
I could do all the things I wanted,
because you believe I can.
I can always rely on you,
I can always keep you close.
I could fall asleep with you in my arms.
I'd never known such a dependacy.
I've never trusted so much.
Really, you are delicious.
The way you trickle down my throat.
I couldn't enjoy a feeling more.
But what addicitons do you feed?
You tell me to do things, Jack.
Tell me to say things, ...