Dan Lundahl Poems
- Gambling I was laying a night, My arms open wide.. Is life...
- Evil You lost your wife, Oh my I'm sad to hear, You tell ...
- Nightmare You go to bed at night, When you fall so deeply ...
- Spell I've fallen for your personalities so extreme, You're...
- Envy I was once referred to as the pure, A slight taste, of...
- There Is There's one way, there's the other, There's to do,...
- True Love I'm jealous to the bone, I can't let you go out ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dan Lundahl
I was laying a night,
My arms open wide..
Is life as delight,
As to live for pride..
Maybe it wasn't all,
As it was expected to be,
Suddenly I feel so small,
Is it up to the gamblings policy? !
Is fate not a choice!
And if it is, it has been made!
Can you hear my trembling voice? !
You should all be afraid!
Will it thunder, will it rain?
Will it hail, or will it snow?
People say; ' Oh, can you this explain? !
No! 'Cause I am lost -also-!
Is it Tuesday, is it Friday?
Is it January or June?
People say; ' Oh, is...