Danielle Beechum Poems
- Black Black Butterfly Black Black butterfly flitting so ...
- A Mother A mother is more than a mother to me She has far ...
- Silk Passionate touches Chocolate kisses Silk perfection ...
- Serenity Every night you take me By the hand and lead me ...
- Frustrated My frustration will be the death of me. I can ...
- Someone Else? I think he wishes I were someone else Someone ...
- The First You are my first, maybe not my first lover, But ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Danielle Beechum
Black Black Butterfly
Black Black butterfly flitting so
Freely through the warm sky
How you are so misunderstood
And under appreciated
Sometimes the perfect picture
Society tries to paint over
Life is so over rated!
Misconception and lack of
Understanding follows you
Every wear you glide
And weighs down your
Glorious wings leaving you
Nowhere to hide.
Your beauty is never
And your darkness if forbidden
In this time…so when you fly
It is always solo and not even the wind
Still you fly and soar,
High above the ...