Dannielle Smedley Poems
- An Unbearable Touch Of Pain Her mind is like a hurricane, ...
- Tell Me You Love Me My heart is on the floor I cannot feel a...
- Look Into The Mirror Look into the mirror, tell me what you ...
- His Love For Her The way he looks at her is so sweet. She's ...
- Depression He was depressed, So was she, She tried to ...
- My Love For You Just Isn'T Eno... My love for you is as ...
- True Love Don’t fight fire with fire, Show her your love, ...
Hi! My name's Dannielle, and I'm a 15 year old girl who has loved writing since I was 6 years old. Just a few months ago I wrote my first ever poem, and I then continued to write more. I usually would write stories, but poems are just so beautiful too! If you would all take a look at my poems I'd be truly grateful! (: more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dannielle Smedley
An Unbearable Touch Of Pain
Her mind is like a hurricane,
Her heart is broken glass,
It will never be the same.
With a sore inside the soul,
All her secrets begin to unfold.
The darkness torments her,
Things will never be how they were.
She feels so weak,
She can barely speak.
Her body is a cabinet,
Of great grief,
And a lot of sadness.
All she ever sees,
No birds, no people,
Her ego had corrupted,
Her entire life