DARREL KINCAID Poems
- When Depression Owns The Heart... .......It's a ...
- The Gain Of Loss Hardest of Lifes lessons is loss, In ...
- Do You Think About? Do you think about breathing as a source ...
- Loser Of Life. Please Define. What do you see as the goals of...
- 'Weighted Wings' 'Weighted Wings' Born in venture to ...
- I Try So Hard 'I Try So Hard'
- Love Is Smiling 'Love is Smiling'... ...As You lay down ...
Didn't start writing until this year, age 49, when I decided all those words in my head deserved a better place to be. Still actually don't write poetry, in true form, more like I splash words down in written form and pray the flow of what I say becomes a good imitation of a true poem. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about DARREL KINCAID
When Depression Owns The Heart.........
.......It's a depression so deep it finds a way into the Soul,
traveling through every pore of your Heart.
A depression so enlarged, it encompasses every bit
of your Reality,
leaving that Reality, a mere cloudy memory.
A depression so dense, it compresses every will
you once had,
bowing you down to accept that will, as it's own.
A depression so devious it takes you piece by piece,
consuming, each piece,
day by day.
A depression so truly disheartening,
it Leaves You,
with no other emotions.
A depression so dangerous, ...