Love Is Smiling - Poem by DARREL KINCAID
'Love is Smiling'...
...As You lay down beside Me.
My depress become hopes,
my fear becomes dreams,
what were pains, become pleasures.
what didn't exist before...
In your Faith in Me,
builds my Religion.
In your Love for Me,
Forever is overwhelming,
but with You, Here,
Now, with Me,
Comments about Love Is Smiling by DARREL KINCAID
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl