Dave SmithWhite Poems
- Black Holes Was it another universe? So many years ago. My...
- Song: The Last Wave I heard the wind a-blowin'. The wind, it...
- Song: The Girl On The Flying T... Who is that lady, high ...
- A Song Of Gilgamesh Gods in the distance, gods from ...
- Song: One Death Is A Tragedy 'If you're hitting what you're ...
- Song: You Stood By Me! When my world, came crashing down, ...
- The Ballad Of Mr Sloth He goes a little crazy in the ...
See biog of David SmithWhite on this site!
http: //www.poemhunter.com/david-smithwhite/biography/ more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dave SmithWhite
Was it another universe?
So many years ago.
My life with you was interspersed,
By affairs you did not know.
I kept my guilty secrets,
Pressed to a heaving chest;
But now that I have been found out,
The truth must be confessed!
Was it another lifetime;
On a set built yesterday?
You wrote it out in pantomime,
A role I could not play.
Was it the season of bad dreams,
Acted out in floods of rage?
When treason was a national theme,
And blood would stain the page.
Was it a nerveless universe,
Uncurved by mystery?