David Corman Poems
- You Are Over Hush Now Now You Naive Beetle Watch Now As We...
- Grey Ocean While walking on her beach I met an Ocean This ...
- My Jupiter Soul That ripple of horrendous candor Of ...
- A Seasoned Heart I could watch every moment of an Autumn ...
- Now I'M Here I've Come Here To Your World In Search of the ...
- I Leave For Home; I Leave The ... I've Come and ...
- A Feeling I'Ve Never Experienc... I've Never Felt this Way I ...
Time spent thinking cognitive thoughts is more productive than time spent showering/masturbating more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You Are Over
You Naive Beetle
Watch Now As We Burn Your Home
Your Mother and Your Father
Ha, Brother and Sister are Next
We Won't Just Burn the Ugly Cunts
First, We Shall Tie Their Bodies Together.
Till All You can See are Their Leaking Eyes.
Nasty Jezebel's are the Girls.
They Shall go First.
I Will Slowly Chew Her Eyelids from the Sockets
While Snapping Her Fingers Under Foot
Next, I'll Show Her the Ice Prisons of Judecca
She'll Converse With Iscariot.
While His Head Lies Forever in Satan's Mouth.
His Back ...