David Grzan Poems
- Conquer The Dragon -new- Our nuptial vows did fatally succumb To ...
- Happy Mother's Day -new- Love sanctifies acts of forgiveness, ...
- Filial Bonds -new- As unique as a Fire Lily's debut— You arrived a...
- Mew Adieu -new- Queen turned Molly—quits me on nature's terms, ...
- Happy Father's Day -new- Love beatifies acts of sacrifice, ...
- Love Redux -new- Bedeviled as ‘belled cats' to suffer toils, ...
- My Brother's Keeper -new- Fallen Man—God's theodic instrument, ...
Industrious more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about David Grzan
Conquer The Dragon
Our nuptial vows did fatally succumb
To the dragons' fires. Though our grave feathers
Came to ashes, in phoenix we shall plumb
The depths of chaos for hoarded treasures.
Fatally stamped with the fall ere our climbs—
Chancing Dante's Inferno, hell's bedlam:
We conquered ourselves in new paradigms
That bent our souls to enlightened wisdom.
Fast broken-on-the-cross laid our shadows—
Taken up reborn…being qua being:
By faith and reason the word is logos—
Suffering: fountainhead of all meaning.
Dragons subdued by the sword of glory,
Vouchsafes our gilded ...