Happy Mother's Day - Poem by David Grzan
Love sanctifies acts of forgiveness,
Flourishes in the presence of respect,
Creates miracles of natal quickness:
Credits to a mother's bearing aspect.
Mother's birth their babies and vice versa—
Both conceived in love, by love, to be loved:
Acts of Love in the main to minutia
Assures that her love's labor's gains are proved.
A mother's legacy from rearing hers
Rests in the begetting of their success:
God's gift of grandchildren when it occurs
Crowns her blessings with glorified address.
A mother's children are the dividends
Of her husband's love that ever attends.
Comments about Happy Mother's Day by David Grzan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda