Deb Panda Poems
- Oh Muse! Come With The Shower ... Oh Muse! When this ...
- Evening Lamp! Oh’Muse! You appear at this cross- Upon the ...
- If You Forget The Caged Bird- If you forget the dreary ...
- Smiling; Thunders Of Grace La...
- A Question She asked to a puzzled cloud, To foresee where ...
- Two Odes Not Married Let not be taken, twice the plentitude ...
- A Summer Afternoon Rain Oh’ Muse! High from the highest ...
I am DEBADARSHI PANDA, born in a remote, rural village of KEONJHAR, ODISHA.
I had my primary education in my village school, secondary in a nearby school of my village.
My secondary school, teachers played a significant part in the evolution of poetry so as my early life. All my teachers are the constant source of inspiration for me in all my pursuit, especially teachers of LITERATURE, MATHEMATICS.
I do believe it is the eternal truth; the thoughts wear the dress through a sensitive heart only for the endless blessings of my great teachers till today I met.
I feel amazed at any piece writing I complete, that how could I write. It may be intangible, yet vividly in... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Oh Muse! Come With The Shower Of Bliss
When this heart is heavy
restless journey halts,
In fiery spring sun, to darkness-
Come upon this land, with your majestic grace,
Pleasant light shade of the summer, fresh!
When the day brings to an end,
At untidy dusk, my daylong quest-
Upon the meadows, rest shade’s glory,
Eclipsed, letters unuttered- memoir of my age.
Descend on this earth, with your bliss-
Of tender words-smiling, guarding in dark-
Where the shrine resides- in spirit
With my emptied soul, deathless spark!
Come down to this earth, with ...