Dee RAAIN Poems
- Mirror Of Truth What is seen in the mirror is nothing more ...
- This Is True Please Read And D...
- Tears Of Acid Tears dropp and fall. My heart is full of ...
- Realising You Were There I use to see you walking pass each ...
- I'M Waiting... I imagine as everyday goes and comes, That ...
- Butterfly Butterfly Fly Away To heavens afar Your wings ...
- You Could Never Wish. A psychologist asked me during a ...
How would you know at 18 years old your life is nearly over heading towards being old..? ?
How would you know if If a guy liked you..? /
How would you know if you had problems with weight..? ? /
How would you know if you were you..? ?
Hii i am a person who has so many questions - and sometimes i think they maybe stupid..! !
But maybe ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dee RAAIN
Mirror Of Truth
What is seen in the mirror is nothing more than a person with lies and hate.
With sadness and traits
of discrimination and disgrace.
What i see is a broken face of sadness.
With no hope to be filled with gladness.
More than ever can resent.
To have a heart been broken and bent.
What i see in the mirror is someone who's lost.
At the price of being cost.
With losing someone they love.
And being hurt so bad, it hurts to see them gone.
What i see is in the mirror.
Is me. The 'I am' and may have already became to be.
This is who i am and how part...