deepanshi sabnani Poems
- Love Me Pull me harder, Dig your fingers under my flesh, ...
- Paying For My Womanhood I haven’t used the mirror since ...
- I Fear In this fearless world M full of fear, In this ...
- Where Is The Human? Where is the human? Laying dead in his ...
- It's Never Too Late To Be What...
- Can U? ? cn i hold u wid my heart, cn i feel ur warmth ...
- I Think Of U.... every moment of d day, i think of u, in ...
m a passionate writer.......it all started with a purpose.....bt d PURPOSE was soon lost........it was den i discovered my talents......n my frends played a drastic part in recognising me as a poet........so nw i just love my poetry..............n i think i was born to write :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Love is not all roses for sure,love
But indeed roses do exist.
U cannot grow love on a bed of thorns.
You cannot nurture love out of hatred.
Similar things give birth to simil...
'''Life is mean if you are not'''life
Comments about deepanshi sabnani
Pull me harder,
Dig your fingers under my flesh,
Kiss me till my lips bleed,
Kiss my body,
Until each part is red,
Surround me with your arms,
Let my waist be your hook,
Trace the contour of my breasts,
Make me fall short of breathe,
Take my hips and place them on yours,
Let me feel the stiffness down there,
Lay our bodies on the couch,
Let me feel the weight of your bones,
Touch me everywhere you can,
The body and the soul,
Touch your lips to mine sometime,
Don’t kiss just touch,
Let me feel the softness of your tongue, ...