Denis McGuire Poems
- Come Back, Sun! I saw the sun was setting, Way down along ...
- Like A River Life is like a river, Stones and dimples bend,...
- Snow Soft and white the snows falling Each God's name is ...
- If You'Re Up Before The Dawn If you're up before the ...
- Stars The dark, it settles on the hills Every shred of light...
- Rain Pitter pat, it softly falls, The rain upon the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Denis McGuire
Pitter pat, it softly falls,
The rain upon the sill.
Harder, harder droplet falls,
Until the sound is shrill.
Rain beats down relentlessly,
It sounds as if to kill,
When with flashing all can see!
The thunders roaring still...
There we hear the voice of God,
A flash of anger seen.
Sobs of rain upon the sod,
To show his pain is keen.
For all the sins He's weeping,
For all sweet charity,
And not a soul can hear him,
But fools with poems, like me.