Denise Clark Poems
- If I Leave Here Tomorrow If I leave here tomorrow Would you ...
- Bipolar This writing is very special To make you all ...
- Violated I really didn't want it I swear I told him NO No ...
- Waiting Room I'm finally here To find out my fate ...
- Letter To Grandma Dear Grandma How I miss you so I wish you...
- The Love Of A Sister My little baby brother Born the last of...
- Mirrors Don'T Lie I see you looking back at me With absolute...
I am a 30 year old mother of 2. I am disabled due to numerous medical conditions. I write about my life and to relieve stress or to express happiness. My kids are my life. I have a beautiful 5 year old daughter and a handsome 9 year old son. I am divorced form their father but I am planning a wedding on July 29,2006 with my new man. We have been together 5 years and decided it is time to tie the knot. I spend alot of time working on my websites and I try to write when I can. I haven't written anything new in a while but I am planning on starting back up soon. i started writing when I was about 13 years old. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
If I Leave Here Tomorrow
If I leave here tomorrow
Would you still remember me?
Would you realize I was gone
Or would you forget what you can't see?
Did I make a difference
In at least one persons life?
Was I what you expected
Or just a selfish wife?
Who will truly miss me?
What would they tell my son?
Did anyone think I was special?
Did anyone think I was Fun?
These things I constantly
Think about each and every day
What would they say about me?
Who would be there my final day?
Would they tell my daughter
Special things about me
Or would ...