Loretta Rowley Poems
- My Soul ~01/07/2003 When you are not here I miss you. I love...
- Love Is ~ 07/30/1996 love is the ocean. Love is the ...
- Denys Lawrence ~10/24/1995 Can you tell me why? Why we had ...
- Cheerish ~03/18/2004 I Cheerish waking up by your side each ...
- For You ~01/30/2003 When life throws it's massive curveballs ...
- Just Another Homicide ~ 12/24/... You look in the paper you ...
- Love ~ 07/21/1995 This was the first poem I ever wrote. I was...
I've been writing since I was thirteen years old. I am now 26. I write mostly on my feelings, thoughts, emotions and life experiences. I may be young but I've experienced many things in my life. I am one who often learns from these experiencs and I believe I learn more everyday.
I am a mother, a daughter, a teacher, a lover and a friend. I value my family and my relationships with people I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Loretta Rowley
My Soul ~01/07/2003
When you are not here I miss you.
I love you with all my heart.
When you are here with me I am happiest,
Even if times are hard and money is low.
It doesn't matter, because you are my soul.
I want to wake up to your good mornings.
I want to see you everyday.
When I can't actually hear you,
I can remember your voices in my mind.
I love it best when you tell me you love me.
What I love the most though is to hear you call out to me,