Derek R. Audette
Derek R. Audette Poems
- The Shortest Poem Ever Written The shortest poem ever ...
- Dada Haiku I once knew a man named Dada Haiku he wrote the...
- If John Kerry Were A Breakfast If John Kerry were a ...
- A Cigarette From Frank I used to work for a charity ...
- Harry Potter, What Up With You... Harry Potter’s an ...
- May I So Ever Hope I am yes, and you are no, and between ...
- The City Is Short Today The city is short today and it can’t...
From the liner notes of 'Alive In The House Of The Monkey King', Published by GatorDawg Promotions:
Derek R. Audette has been called one of Canada’s most promising and potentially important young artists. He was born in Hull, Quebec Canada to a French Canadian father and English Canadian mother in June of 1971. Throughout his entire life he has lived either in the city of Ottawa, Ontario or somewhere within the surrounding rural area. He is an accomplished musician and his work as a painter in abstract styles; photographer, and a maker of short films have also achieved recognition. Alive In The House Of The Monkey King is Derek R. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Shortest Poem Ever Written
The shortest poem ever written
was a poem that just said:
At roughly the same time,
was writing another poem
which just said:
A debate then formed
as to which
was the shortest poem
The general consensus
was that they both were
the shortest poems
as both poems contained
the same amount of words
and the same amount of
it was a tie.
However, the poet who wrote
the ‘b’ poem