Derek R. Audette
Derek R. Audette Poems
- Dada Haiku I once knew a man named Dada Haiku he wrote the...
- If John Kerry Were A Breakfast If John Kerry were a ...
- A Cigarette From Frank I used to work for a charity ...
- The Shortest Poem Ever Written The shortest poem ever ...
- Harry Potter, What Up With You... Harry Potter’s an ...
- May I So Ever Hope I am yes, and you are no, and between ...
- The City Is Short Today The city is short today and it can’t...
From the liner notes of 'Alive In The House Of The Monkey King', Published by GatorDawg Promotions:
Derek R. Audette has been called one of Canada’s most promising and potentially important young artists. He was born in Hull, Quebec Canada to a French Canadian father and English Canadian mother in June of 1971. Throughout his entire life he has lived either in the city of Ottawa, Ontario or somewhere within the surrounding rural area. He is an accomplished musician and his work as a painter in abstract styles; photographer, and a maker of short films have also achieved recognition. Alive In The House Of The Monkey King is Derek R. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I once knew a man
named Dada Haiku
poetry I have ever read
but at least
his poems were always
'Shit is more!
That's my philosophy.'
he would always say