Don Prem Legaspi
Don Prem Legaspi Poems
- Skin Made as I am It is only skin Prone to touch To ...
- Starheart Chained shell constructed Derivative cosmic ...
- Venom In Black The skies pass, As they should Dark as they,...
- Otherwise Corporeal form remains fettered This body wanes ...
- Real Real eyes Of the truest auburn hue Able to see what ...
- Blind Resolute deformity of fear forms tantric, ...
- Libertas Absolution taketh thee in By force, ripped from the...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Don Prem Legaspi
Absolution taketh thee in
By force, ripped from the womb
Life both the sentence and the sin
Thy shell, for now, entombed
No justice given for thy soul
Thy light, guided by blackness
Of vast antiquity and resolve
Thy state forbids thine essence
Thy throne remain unclaimed
And thy state still separate
body and mind untamed
In time, this realm, thou penetrate
From lone power of will
Thy shackles are undone
In fear, The skies stands still
For respite, the world runs
Forging thy fiery path
spawned soul like the sun
From the void ...