don't ever ask
don't ever ask Poems
- I Want You i know i can't have you, i know it's absolutely ...
- Impossible forget your former passions, forget what you've ...
- Lonely And Lost While every single human rests, and the ...
- Hopeless Admiration. Amongst the smoke, The laughs and the ...
- Come To Me my pale cold skin is in the want of your ...
- Salvation your former obsessive sufferment, haunts me even ...
- Perpetual Frustration. I saw you again, With your usual ...
what can i say? I own a crazy, frustraded mind that constantly suffers from so many things.... my life story is sad, confusing, messy and most importantly, complicated, that's why i write, it's what makes me just a little bit saner, just a little bit stronger, which is all i need... momentarily... anyway..even if what i write is pure, worthless shit, do comment on it... :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about don't ever ask
I Want You
i know i can't have you,
i know it's absolutely impossible,
yet the collision of your lips,
makes it so hard to me.
i see you,
and i burn in desire,
i want you,
i need you,
i lust you.
i know you lust me too,
yet you resist,
your morals restrain you,
the world could end tomorrow,
and i want to have you,
before it does.