dr swami arupananda
dr swami arupananda Poems
- Four Freedoms tell me, why should i see pure fear...
- Distant Silence I know we cannot negate our history, our ...
- Mother Himalaya live and statued she stands protecting...
- Puri puri, the city of lord ecstacy, ocean of waves, of ...
- Anjali Devi unfold waterlily shedding tears to ...
- Coronation You bloom like a sunflower I, a sad legend stare ...
- In The Summer Of My Life In the summer of my life A sudden ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about dr swami arupananda
tell me, why should i see
pure fear in the innocent eye
of young couple nurturing love?
but the petals of age dropping
in quest of breath of life.
desire knock at
hearts of the poor,
darkened future, twisted tongues
eyes that see no more
from anywhere and everywhere
grasping at the straw of life
the breath and essence are lost.
familiar faces fail