Dustin MacDougall Poems
- What I'Ve Been Through.. If you knew what i've been ...
- You Mean So Much To Me I wish I could fight my way to see ...
- I It’s something that makes me real A feeling I’ve held ...
- Never Enough Im sorry, for all that i've done wrong Im ...
- Im Feelin' So Distant Its been a while since I've seen your ...
- 2 Poems Writting Right After A... I will be there for you ...
- True Love I wish there was something you could hear me ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dustin MacDougall
What I'Ve Been Through..
If you knew what i've been through
you wont act the way you do
but you dont have a clue
you never will, at least until.
until you've been in my situation
when i have had the determination
to get anywhere i've needed to be
but i could never unsure
that i could conquer anything refined
it seems my fate was always intertwined
with what i could never keep captive
i wish i could adapt
but it seems im always trapped
cuz im waiting for your explanation
to why you think this and talk like that
i never knew a blank answer exists