E.J. Langley Poems
- After All This Time Hearts are broken everyday and I ...
- It's Not All Bad
- Scream! What would a scream look like on paper? If I ...
- My Shoulder At Bellini's Her eyes were pale green and ...
- Have Ye Ever Smote Thee A Blac... And as I watched it ...
- Squeeze The feeling at the heart of things is the ...
- Mozart (Bless His Silly Heart) Mozart plays pool on the far ...
Convicted of a " Vanity Press" in 2000.
Released on February 27th 2012.
Currently lawfully at large. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Let there be no mistake, there are no mistakes.''Life
''Write through the bad, looking for the good.''Writing
''The 'real' feeling at the heart of things is the infinite reality of poetry.''Poetry
''Practice exercises in compassion.''Well-being
''Sometimes remember, we're not actually going anywhere.''Well-being
Comments about E.J. Langley
It's Not All Bad
It's not all bad
somedays I forget