Ejaz Khan Poems
- A Toy Alluring, self-absorbed Perfidious, ...
- Mysterious Force (Woman) Created from flames of desire A ...
- Hope Flying high with broken wings Troubled minds and busted...
- Turbulence As the situation unfolds New techniques are ...
- Full Moon Not just oceans are effected Priarie dogs and ...
- Pilgrimage Each time the yearning hearts try The doors ...
- Insanity (Burning Cities) Swaying between lucidity and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Deprived of candour
An insignificant drop
In a boundless ocean
Ignorant of the fact
Out there in realm of deceit
But a puppet on a string
Just a toy
In hands of gods
All fragile, all vulnerable
With free will or without
As the true meanings
Of principle divine
Remain hidden from his perception