Elizabeth U. Adams
Elizabeth U. Adams Poems
- Confusion What goes around comes around I've heard it said ...
- Secret Love I've seen you go through different girls, I've ...
- Is Freedom Free? ? ? America, Land of the Free', We know ...
- I'M Running Out Of Words To Sa... I'm running out of words to ...
- The Nerves.... You must have stupid written all over your ...
- Let Me Go Why do you feel you have to do this? Why do you ...
- There's This Guy That I Love..... There’s this guy that I ...
My name is Liz and I'm pretty much a down to earth girl. I love God and I love my family. I live in California. I moved here from FL in Nov.2006 and I moved to FL from Hawaii in March 2006 after being there for 5 years! so yeah! I love to write poetry and I'm still trying to gather more of my poems! Stop by anytime. I enjoy constructive criticism! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Elizabeth U. Adams
What goes around comes around
I've heard it said again and again
Yet even expecting that
Cant take away this dreadful pain
It isnt really that painful
Actually it doesnt hurt me a bit
Im just stuck wondering why
Why I had to take the hit
How is it that you can lie
Over and over to me
Then you decided to come right out
Said you had to set yourself free
Then you told me you love me
Hello? ! ? Cant you hear your own voice? ! ?
You never stopped and thought
About your own messed up choice
I never said for you to find someone else
Hell, I ...