Elizabeth U. Adams
Elizabeth U. Adams Poems
- I'M Running Out Of Words To Sa... I'm running out of words to ...
- The Nerves.... You must have stupid written all over your ...
- Secret Love I've seen you go through different girls, I've ...
- Let Me Go Why do you feel you have to do this? Why do you ...
- Confusion What goes around comes around I've heard it said ...
- There's This Guy That I Love..... There’s this guy that I ...
- My Promise Always and forever, that's my promise to you When...
My name is Liz and I'm pretty much a down to earth girl. I love God and I love my family. I live in California. I moved here from FL in Nov.2006 and I moved to FL from Hawaii in March 2006 after being there for 5 years! so yeah! I love to write poetry and I'm still trying to gather more of my poems! Stop by anytime. I enjoy constructive criticism! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Elizabeth U. Adams
I'M Running Out Of Words To Say
I'm running out of words to say
Running out of things to do
I don't know how else I am suppose to show
How much I really do care for you
You say lately I just walk in and out
Brush you off without a glance
Yet you are the one throwing 'us' away
Without even giving it a chance
So go on and walk out that door
Take my heart and just rip it out
But before you close that door
I want you to know without a doubt
Im not gonna say those sappy things
Im not gonna beg for you to stay
Im not gonna say that without you I cant go on
I assure you my life ...