emi C.X Poems
- Funny Mind, Funny Soul. I want to untwine my youthful body ...
- Play Pretend Once upon a time, lived a girl made of ...
- Metro On the metro, sad masses sitting down on the street, ...
- Chained To Feelings. Sitting in this familiar place it does ...
- Strange Silence Stressed out every day memories won't fade ...
- One One can be alive one can be dead one can be here one ...
- Darkness Dark days are coming dark clouds approaching the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about emi C.X
Funny Mind, Funny Soul.
I want to untwine
my youthful body aches
more pills make it go away
it's mind blowing
intertwining worlds, of hate blood
horror pain and mud
you've become a shadow of yourself
your eyelids shake when your eyes close
yes you are still all alone
you are the endless stars
you are the colors in the sky
you are the sun that finally shun
to remind me another day had just begun
destroy, create, repair,
it's all in the open air
and I'm back again.
Dissect my quivering relapses
before everything collapses.