emily summers Poems
- Everytime Everytime i laugh it off inside, it makes me ...
- Happiness I have finally escaped, to a majestic place, ...
- Hate This loathsome feeling, stewing inside of me, this ...
- Fall (About A Friend) Falling through the bitter air, so ...
- Time Slipping away slowly, faster for some, there's so ...
- A Song Thats Sung.. A song that's sung tells more than a ...
- We Are In Love i cant stop this feeling, thats inside of ...
Hey I emily, I have always enjoyed writing and i have actually started a book! I love to write poems to express my own feelings. I hope you enjoy the few poems I have submitted, i love running as well as writing.
Many thanks for your support! I also go on the following websites:
although they are not nearly as good as this website! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Everytime i laugh it off
it makes me want to cry
because i want this love to be true
i want to be with you
you dont feel the way i do
the way i like you
i waste away inside
and its like my soul has died
i wanted you to know
that my love will never go
my love is genuine
and im promising
that whenever you feel lonely
all you need to do is phone me
because ill be there
no matter where
because i love you
and you know i do
and when i act all slick
thats all it is
i dont care about being smooth
all i care about is ...