Emmanuel Stone Poems
- Conclusion I have spent much time living, breathing, ...
- Dragon Of The Neverworlds Into the Neverworlds I shall travel...
- Sandcastles This boy is making sandcastles that tower over ...
- Stranger Stranger, I see you on the street You pass on ...
- Wolf, The Teacher Wolves howling in the distance never been ...
- The End Of The Jetty. A lone person standing at the end of ...
- Under The Stars Vicious sky burns red under the stars and ...
I write poems not to fulfill any higher purpose other than to entertain myself. I have found that poetry is a simple way I can express my views and thoughts about life. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I have spent much time
living, breathing, feeling
every heartbeat and emotional twang
as the story grew around me.
Now it shall grow no more
like a tree before dying
but its endless leaves and branches
wrap around, and hold me tight.
I watched it unfurl and blossom
but i know now it is at an end
I savor every remaining flavour
and relish the aftertaste.
It is sad to watch a friend fade away
but all things must come to this end.
This story is finished
but mine has yet some way to go.